- Basics: Learn the basics of using FX. This section discusses navigating within
FX, using menus, selecting items, and performing operations. Please read this section first.
- The Home Screen: An introduction to using the Home Screen of FX.
- File Management: This section shows how the file management features
of FX can be used to copy, move, delete, and manage files and folders on your device.
- Bookmarks: Use bookmarks to provide ready access to important folders directly from the Home Screen.
- Security: Information about security features of FX.
Learn how to store passwords in the encrypted FX keyring for easy access to network servers with a single password.
- Networking: Connect to networked computers and transfer files to and from your device.
- Window Management: Learn how to use multiple FX "windows" to simplify
transferring files and managing your device.
- Background Operations: How to let file transfers and other operations
take place in the background.
- Bluetooth: Use the Bluetooth features to send files, pair devices, and browse
Bluetooth FTP servers.